Houses For Sale In Vaughan
Your Community Realty is Canada’s largest independently owned Royal LePage franchise, with over 1,000 Realtors® and 10 office locations from Lake Ontario to Lake Simcoe.
Our 10 office locations are situated in thriving communities that each offer their own unique livability features and benefits. From location and size to schools and business investment, our community profiles highlight what you need to know when researching communities for your next home!
HOUSES FOR SALE IN MARKHAM
Known as “the city above Toronto”, Vaughan is popular with commuters who are looking for residential comforts within the city limits. Successfully catering to its communities’ needs, Vaughan offers something for everyone, and has established a reputation for being a city of balance, where its residents can both thrive in their work and enjoy a heightened quality of life in their leisure.
A melting pot of cultural inhabitants and a community that continues to expand and grow each day, the City of Vaughan has become highly sought after by both investors and home buyers alike.
There is no shortage of major tourist attractions and local gems within Vaughan. We’ve noted just a few below, but be sure to check out our full community profile for a more comprehensive list.
- Canada’s Wonderland – Canada’s largest amusement park, Wonderland is located on the east side of Highway 400 between Rutherford Road and Major Mackenzie Drive
- Vaughan Mills – this large shopping centre, popular with residents and tourists, is known as Toronto’s Premier Outlet Mall and offers over 200 fashion outlets as well as attractions like Pro Hockey Life, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
- McMichael Canadian Art Collection – located in the heart of the village of Kleinburg, the McMichael gallery is situated on the original lands of the Ojibwe Anishinaabe People and hosts a permanent collection of over 6,500 works by historic and present-day Canadian artists
- National Golf Club – widely considered and ranked as the “best golf course in Canada”, this exclusive, members-only golf club is considered unparalleled by those who love the sport. But if the idea (and costs) of a private club have you wary – don’t worry! The City of Vaughan is host to 44 golf courses, with the popular Copper Creek course as an top option, offering excellence and quality to the public with their 40,000 square foot clubhouse, stunning views and the best in premium golf
Vaughan prides itself on having a wealth of options when it comes to top-tier educational facilities for children within its communities, offering both public and private options for parents to choose from.
Some of the top schools in Vaughan include:
- Michael Cranny Public School – ranging from JK to grade 8 as well as gifted programs for students in grades 4 to 8, this elementary school received an impressive score of 9.1 out of 10 from the Fraser Institute
- Mackenzie Glen Public School – ranging from JK to grade 8, Mackenzie Glen also ranks high with the Fraser Institute, earning an 8.5 out of 10
- Delano Academy Private School – PS to grade 12, this co-ed private school boasts an enriched curriculum and an emphasis on a balanced structure with a focus on academics, arts, athletics and student wellness
- Vaughan College Private School – Grade 9 to grade 12, this private preparatory college in Vaughan focuses on confidence-building, has a high university acceptance rate, and per their website notes being one of “the most distinguished ministry inspected private high schools in Woodbridge, Vaughan”
For a full list of local schools, check out the Find My School tool via the York Region District School Board link. For a breakdown of the best private schools in the region, check out OurKids.net for a comprehensive list of private schools and rankings.
Vaughan also plays host to several IB schools and program options. For a full list check out IBSchoolsofOntario.ca.
Check out the full community profile for Vaughan here.